PRODUCTION ASSISTANT – Montreal, Quebec
The Production Assistant is someone who works with our production crew and is responsible for the general support required by the production and post-production teams. The main responsibilities of a Production Assistant include working closely with the Producer on projects, preparing documents or conducting basic office duties as required, and assisting with logistical support for the production.
We are looking for an energetic competent Production Assistant to support all aspects of adult entertainment production. The crew will count on you for various crucial tasks, from organizing sets to distributing scripts to ensuring everything goes smoothly and problem-free!.
We are Canada’s #1 producer of gay porn! If you want to prove yourself and work your way up the ranks in adult entertainment production, this is the place to start.
High energy and commitment are essential. If you are a restless individual who can multi-task, solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
- Understand and be prepared for all scene requirements.
- Make sure all members of the production team have everything they need to perform their jobs.
- Be on set.
- Assist in preparing the set with lights, props, equipment, etc.
- Assist costume designers, directors, camera people, and other crew members.
- Print and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets, release forms).
- Clean the set and empty trash.
- General assistance with post-production administration such as logging and filing.
- Perform general administrative work.
- Undertake errands as assigned.
- Answer queries and communications through phone or email.
- Assist with recruitment of new models.
- Assist in finding and booking locations that meet qualifications.
- Drive talent and crew to set location.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to be well-organized, flexible and multi-task
- Proven experience as a production assistant or a strong passion for the industry
- Computer savvy
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve
- Physical strength and stamina
- Flexible to work long hours and weekends where necessary
- A valid driver’s license
- Fluency in English preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age and comfortable working in adult entertainment (mature content)